- We provide in-store or in-home consultation to help choose the best product.
- Quotes are provided by visiting the show room or telephone.
- Our suppliers are available through links on our web site.
- Sample of light fixtures and decor items are on display in our show room.
- All fixtures are approved for Canada and will have a certificate sticker.
- We carry replacement bulbs for all fixtures currently being sold.
- In some special cases, manufacturers will supply bulbs with the light fixtures.
- Cleaning of Crystal Chandeliers can be done by a professional or by the homeowner using a special spray cleaner and a soft cloth.
- It is recommended that light fixtures be installed by a licensed electrician.
- A chandelier should hang approximately 30" over a table, if in a walking space then a minimum of 84" clearance is recommended.
- Extra chain for most fixtures is available provided there is also enough electrical wire.
- The recommended wattage for light fixtures is 110.
- Most chandeliers function with a dimmer switch, however, in some case low wattage LED bulbs may require a special led dimmer.
- We stock some fixture parts and replacement crystal pieces.
Order, Wholesale, Custom
- We are strictly a dealer not a wholesaler
- Our services include custom work to suit any project size including:
- Banquet Halls
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Places of Worship
- HST is applicable on all purchases.
- We accept the following payment methods:
- Master Card
- Union Pay
- All products are sold with a one year manufacturer's warranty effective from ship date.
Returns & Replacements
- All Custom & Special orders, Discount & Clearance items are final sale.
- Regular stock items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase date with the following conditions:
- product was not installed
- product is in its original packaging.